Homescreen Show Off [Mobile/Tablet]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trysoft

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 25, 2016
Show off your phone's homescreen! All phones accepted including IOS or any others. ;)
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Give some details about your homescreen.
  • Specify your phone (Samsung S6 Edge)
  • Specify your launcher (Nova Launcher)
  • Specify your icons (Pixel Icon Pack)
  • Specify your widgets (KWGT Widgets or default or none because its optional)
TIP: I'd recommend your insert your original screenshot into a spoiler or attach it as a file so it does not consume so much space on the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Trooper and ispx

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
GgenuKk.png

• Specify your phone (Nexus 6P )
  • Specify your launcher (Google Launcher: Nougat Default)
  • Specify your icons (Nougat Default)
  • Specify your widgets (The Bible Verse of the Day)
Curious fact: the Fast Reboot app is actually a "killemall" kind of switch to shut all processes in case of random freeze or lag.

TIP: I'd recommend your insert your original screenshot into a spoiler or attach it as a file so it does not consume so much space on the thread.

Reactions: ispx

Trysoft

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 25, 2016
GgenuKk.png

• Specify your phone (Nexus 6P )
  • Specify your launcher (Google Launcher: Nougat Default)
  • Specify your icons (Nougat Default)
  • Specify your widgets (The Bible Verse of the Day)
Curious fact: the Fast Reboot app is actually a "killemall" kind of switch to shut all processes in case of random freeze or lag.

Yeh. Good Idea but i will keep mine full as an example and i will include a spoiler rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.