Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello guys,
As you may have notice we have created two new user groups on the forums.
The MALWARE HUNTERS GROUP and TESTING AND REVIEWS GROUP are part of the Honorary group and are meant to be a recognition for the time,high level of knowledge and dedication that a user has put into a specif forum from this site.

For now,this groups have only 3 members and they all have moderation tools available for their specific section.

MALWARE HUNTERS GROUP - ReviewsAntivirus (Leader) and InternetChicken - http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Malware-Hub
TESTING AND REVIEWS GROUP - Biozfear - http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Reviews-Section

We are planing to add other Honorary groups for other forum sections if we will notice members who are putting extra effort in a forum.
Like always the quality of the post (informations,screenshots and replies to the other members) is more valuable than the quantity.

All this groups are open to promotions ,if the group leader and the MT staff considers that the users has create exceptional content for a specific forum.

Congratulations to the 3 members who are in the Honorary groups and hopefully we will have more soon.. :)

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
We can now add Waves97 to the list of Malware Hunters.

Congrats Biozfear, InternetChicken, ReviewsAntivirus, and Waves97.

Why don't we have more people for the Test and Reviews group?

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Malware Maniac said:
Why don't we have more people for the Test and Reviews group?

That is totally up to the admins/mods. At the moment Biozfear is doing a great job.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Now I see level 7 in the forum :)

Hi Jack I find a bit confusion in finding level and ranks.Almost all forum have information(separate column or thread) where member can know the ranking system and how they can achieve it.

Lastly the member who have good reps and reply and are valuable and active member should enjoy some exclusive facilities.

Now MT is growing rapidly and i Think its time for senior member to get some rewards :D

Its just a suggestion

Thanks

P

Plexx

Sorry for the late information, but MalwareDoctor is also part of the Testing group. I have been out of action for awhile so I must have missed this thread.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.