Advice Request How to get MBAE to protect Chromodo when sandboxed

• Thread starter Deleted Member 333v73x
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Hello everyone, do you know how to get MBAE to protect Chromodo when its sandbox - I use CIS to sandbox it?
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: DracusNarcrym

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Hello everyone, do you know how to get MBAE to protect Chromodo when its sandbox - I use CIS to sandbox it?
Thank you in advance.
At the time I posted this message, there is a current verified and documented glitch/bug which prevents the proper functioning of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit in a system that runs CIS (the glitch seems to be originating from the "Detect shellcode injections" in CIS Advanced Settings).

Now, to get to the point: As far as attempting to use Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to secure a browser that is sandboxed by COMODO Sandbox, I believe that this isn't feasible at the moment, due to the Sandbox denying MbAE permission to inject its protection code into the browser, however I am unsure about this.

@hjlbx has looked thoroughly into this matter (in fact, he was one of the first MbAE + CIS users to report the aforementioned conflict between the two pieces of software) and so he might be able to provide more accurate input into the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.