How To Report Bad Websites

Chiron

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Hello, does anyone know of places where you can report bad websites in order to hopefully have them shut down or at least made so that less people will be able to visit them?

Please let me know of any services like this that you are aware of. I figure the more services you can report a site to the better the chances are of something actually being done about it.

Thanks.

Chiron

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Okay, so as of this moment I'm aware of how to report bad websites to:

report dangerous sites to Badware Busters (Same as reporting site to Google Safe Browsing only with more options)
report illegal activity to the FBI/NW3C Internet Crime Complaint Center
report phishing sites to US-CERT
register to report phishing sites to PhishTank
report dangerous sites, for Microsoft through IE8, by following the instructions on this page
Report phishing sites to Netcraft by using the form on this page

Does anyone know of any other useful places to submit dangerous sites? Also, does anyone know the best places to submit a site in order to hopefully have it taken down as quickly as possible?

Thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.