How to Stop the Web Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
How to Stop the Web Tracking topic for everyone.

OK., if you ask this serious subject: How to Stop the Web Tracking, so you demand the Lifehacker's experts: Everyone’s Trying to Track What You Do on the Web: Here’s How to Stop Them: on lifehacker.com: http://lifehacker.com/5887140/everyones-trying-to-track-what-you-do-on-the-web-heres-how-to-stop-them

.. and click for instructions How to Stop Trackers from Following Where You're, please ..;)

Security team track you!..:
SaXES.png

Thank you!:D

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
You're the privacy advisor around here aren't you. :p The information is appreciated.
I honestly think I've done all I can now to increase my privacy,

Managed to add Antisocial to ADB, Didn't know about that.
I also use Fanboys Tracking List.

Been using googlePrivacy with Greasemonkey. My Web History within Google was already turned off.

If you're using Google's DNS servers, It renders the above a waste of time. Use your ISP's DNS or an alternative such as OpenDNS.

Been using Ghostery for couple years now, Some say I don't need it with Fanboys TL but I say it's always best to have that backup chute when you go sky diving. Thanks.

V

Vextor

MrXidus said:
You're the privacy advisor around here aren't you. :p The information is appreciated.
I honestly think I've done all I can now to increase my privacy,

Managed to add Antisocial to ADB, Didn't know about that.
I also use Fanboys Tracking List.

Been using googlePrivacy with Greasemonkey. My Web History within Google was already turned off.

If you're using Google's DNS servers, It renders the above a waste of time. Use your ISP's DNS or an alternative such as OpenDNS.

Been using Ghostery for couple years now, Some say I don't need it with Fanboys TL but I say it's always best to have that backup chute when you go sky diving. Thanks.

Thanks for the information, especially googlePrivacy. Gonna be using that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.