Troubleshoot How to walk the remote control of the Sentey K20.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello, I have the cabinet Sentey K20 and remote control does not go. Any ideas? Thank you very much friends. Best regards.

Digerati

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Mar 2, 2017
Remote control? Never heard of such a thing with a case. That is typically a motherboard and networking issue. Please explain.

Upvote 0

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, I mean the sensor to change the color fans. I don't know where it's going to work, what part of the case. The K20 comes with a sensor that goes inside the case and with a remote control that is to change the LED lights color. Greetings friend.

Upvote 0

Digerati

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Mar 2, 2017
Yeah, I don't know anything about that. I am not into case lighting as I personally don't think cases should be distractions or draw attention to themselves (I prefer to pay attention to what's happening on my monitors). I would think it would be in the user guide.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.