Jerry.Lin

Level 2
Verified
Release Note for 5.0.46.0 (06/16/20)
Dear velvet users,

Hello! Thank you all for using velvet security software 5.0. Download address: Click to download

The following is today's update:

New Features:
1. The camera protection function supports adding the list of missed programs.
2. Added "Check system virtual memory" to enable in system repair.
3. [Security Tools>System Repair] supports repairing all exe file icons modified by viruses.
4. [Program execution control] Add built-in rules to control the execution of hacking tools and remote software.
5. [Installer] Before performing the installation, verify the system driver signature. If the verification fails, a pop-up window prompts you to upgrade the system.

Program optimization:
1. Optimized pop-up interception library.
2. Optimized the problem of multilingual interface translation.

Program defect repair:
1. Support the removal of the infectious virus Virus/Synares variants.
2. Fix the problem that the files in the recycle bin display the cleaned C drive space.
3. Fix the problem that garbage cleanup displays 0kb space after clearing the registry garbage.
4. Fixed the problem that the uninstallation program cannot be run when the temporary directory path of the environment variable contains spaces.

With your help, velvet is improving every day, thank you for your support!
Tinder operating team
June 16, 2020

Chipicao

Level 2
I used it a few years ago, it was only in Chinese. It's totally free. Thank you very much for sharing this update. Regards.
When the product is totally free, you are the product. Maybe they are spying your HTTP Traffic, selling your data.
I prefer run away from this AV Companies. Using shitty AV like this... How they pay the servers? How they pay the people behind it? Which money!?

What is what I can say. I would never install this in any of my Machine.
Who knows! Who knows...

Mops21

Level 28
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hi @HuorongSecurity

I have some questions for you

1. Will you add your Scan Engines to virustotal

2. And how can I submit Samples and False Positives to you

3. And any Infos for the multilanguage Version available as example german

With best Regards
Mops21

Jerry.Lin

Level 2
Verified
Release Note for 5.0.47.0 (06/30/20)
Dear velvet users,

Hello! Thank you all for using velvet security software 5.0. Download address: Click to download

New demand:
1. English translation.
2. The camera protection function supports adding the list of missed programs.
3. Added "detect system virtual memory" in system repair to enable.
4. When the user is in a non-administrative account, the velvet will be updated manually.
5. When removing the virus dynamic library registered as the IIS global hosting module, add the post-processing process.
6. [Virus killing> Custom killing> Select killing directory] When only one sub-directory is included, the lower-level directory is automatically selected when the sub-directory is checked, but the upper-level directory is not selected.

Program optimization:
1. Optimized pop-up interception library.
2. Optimize the overall scanning efficiency.

Program defect repair:
1. Fix the problem that the velvet killing deep directory will be abnormal.
2. Fixed the problem that multi-user remote login has been stuck in the initialization engine when starting virus scanning.
3. Fix the problem that the title of the pop-up window interception tray menu is not displayed completely in the multi-language switch English mode
4. Fixed the problem that the scan will not be processed after the scan is completed, click on the upgrade and then process, the virus file will display the problem of processing failure.
5. Fixed the problem that the same program triggers the service/driver configuration item of system hardening, and it will not give a prompt after triggering again.
6. Fixed the problem of importing scheduled tasks. After processing, there will be registry remnants, which will always trigger the security log, and the virus cannot be processed.
7. Fixed the problem that Virus/Frostui.a infected virus did not restore the suffix after removing the malicious code after the infection type removal.
8. Fixed the problem of exiting the velvet at the tray during virus checking and killing, choosing to still exit, popping up a prompt to close the main interface, choosing to cancel, and the virus checking and killing interface stuck.

Tinder operating team
June 30, 2020

Jerry.Lin

Level 2
Verified
Release Note for 5.0.48.0 (07/07/20)
Dear velvet users:

New demand:
1. Support network intrusion interception and external attack detection of vulnerability CVE-2020-1301.

Program optimization:
1. Optimize the vulnerability repair rules.
2. Optimize the I/O occupancy of full-disk scanning and improve the overall scanning efficiency.

Program defect repair:
1. Fixed the issue that the security log display error when totaling time.
2. Fix the problem that the touch screen computer can't pop up by clicking the message box manually.
3. Fixed the problem that the file real-time monitoring did not report poison to the loaded dll file.
4. Fixed an issue that prevented the built-in remote desktop function of CHROME.
5. Fixed the problem that the json file will be garbled when using vscode to open the velvet security settings.

Tinder operating team
July 7, 2020