Showcase HXY's hardware configuration

HXY

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
My PC is a Lenovo ThinkPad X230 (Intel® Core™ i3-2370M 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, 12" TN anti-glare display)

Previous PCs: ThinkPad T60, T61, T61p, X200, MacBook Pro (for half day), X200s, E325 and now X230

Accessories:
Logitech G500 mouse
QCK mini mouse pad
IBM Travel Keyboard with UltraNav
Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700
LG M2252D 22" IPS LED TV-monitor
RaidSonic ICY BOX USB 3.0 external case with 1TB Samsung-Seagate 5400RPM HDD
MSI X-Drive external USB DVD writer
TRENDnet TU2-ET200 USB Mobile Docking Station Portreplicator (2xPS2, RJ45, Serial, Parallel, 3xUSB)
TP-Link TL-WDR4300 450Mb DualBand Gigabit router (stock FW, yet)
Fonera 2200 WiFi router with Gargoyle (based on openWRT)

HP 710C printer and HP 3400C scanner (they are almost 20 years old)
But hey, they are still working fine, so why should I throw them out even when the manufacturer doesn't make driver?
I think this is the biggest environment pollution. Throwing out workable hardwares.
But because there is no Windows drivers, so I have to use Lubuntu to give them life again. I use them almost every day.
And they are cheap. With a $5 expired cartridge I can print about 1000 pages in black and white. That's enough for me a whole year.

Voltcraft IPC-1L AA/AAA battery charger/tester/refresher

Gaming device(s):
Xbox 360 S with Kinect
SEGA MegaDrive 16-bit Video Entertainment System and a Menacer Light Gun in mint condition.
It has 7.67 MHz CPU and 64 KB RAM.

Portable devices:
iPad 32GB WiFi 1st gen. Yeah I know its very old and outdated
but still works fine (knock-knock) and I read PDFs and watch TV every day on it
Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Xiaomi Hongmi RedRice

Last edited:
Reactions: aragornnnn

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.