I am going to buy a new Android Phone Suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Thread author
Hello friends,

I want to buy a new Android Phone called General Mobile Discovery Quadro4

What do you think about it ? It has a good cost for its features. I love the black one :)
I do not harden my phones. Rarely playing games, mostly social apps and surfing on the net. Sometimes I need the camera (with flash) This is a good option for me. But I want to hear more from you (tech friends)
What do you recommend me :)
Thanks

Y

yigido

Thread author
How about spending/adding a little more money and buying LG G2? :)
Its cost is approx. 500$ in my country. This cost can diveded by 10 month. I do not want LG, my experiencedd friend do not recommend.

How much that costs ?
I own a Xiaomi Mi3 wcdma 16 gb version ,and so far very pleased with it xD
It s a Beast !
And the price is cut down now ,a newer version is to be released .
The official Rom is now Kitkat 4.4.2
http://www.ibuygou.com/p-original_x..._2_3ghz_2gb_ram_16gb_rom_13_0mp-5517-usd.html

PS @Mods
If sharing this type of links is forbidden , kindly remove it
This phone is amazing but I think it has not a market in my country. Great features for great cost!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello friends,

I want to buy a new Android Phone called General Mobile Discovery Quadro4

What do you think about it ? It has a good cost for its features. I love the black one :)
I do not harden my phones. Rarely playing games, mostly social apps and surfing on the net. Sometimes I need the camera (with flash) This is a good option for me. But I want to hear more from you (tech friends)
What do you recommend me :)
Thanks
Only one real choice when it comes to price/quality = LG Nexus 5.

Reactions: marg and yigido

wajiman

Level 5
Verified
Jul 18, 2013
Price and latest operating systems: Nexus either google or LG (you can get features here too but will require investment in 3rd party apps but most of the hardware features are proprietary )

Features and Latest operating systems: Samsung S5

Last edited:
Reactions: yigido and Jack
Y

yigido

Thread author
Thanks friends, I bought the first post phone. GM Discovery Quadro4 :)
I am happy with it. Thanks for the recommendations.

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.