cap.jpg

just look at this!!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Ahh... I have captchas too, especially those very hard to read........
Captchas were created to stop spam bots but lately they have been very easy to bypass by this bots .... The one you've showed actually is very interesting and I do believe it will do a better job against spam bots:D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What site is this on?

Usually there is a Reload button, on most ones I have come across.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Tom172 said:
I hate the pesky things also, But annoying as they are, they make the experience better for us in the long run.

Top 10 Worst Captchas

This is the 'best' by far :
2268237733_cda4a1dbb3.jpg

We should added to the site....just to see how many members will actually join in a month!:p

D

Deleted member 178

me too i hate captchas...and the its name is more annoying than the system itself... :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For me Captchas could be literally useful if it will a standard level of users in order to grant the execution from verification.

And from one of the Verification using Trigonometry/Algebra version guess no one will challenge as some would hate it much.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.