Not open for further replies.

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
Hello,

Are you just as safe using EAM + windows firewall then using The full Emsisoft suite?

Or is it fine to use EAM + COMODO firewall?

What exclusions and stuff would you have to add to get them to work together?

Thanks! :)

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Malware Man said:
Hello,

Are you just as safe using EAM + windows firewall then using The full Emsisoft suite?

Or is it fine to use EAM + COMODO firewall?

What exclusions and stuff would you have to add to get them to work together?

Thanks! :)

What is EAM..???

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
Akash209 said:
Oh.. Why not try Emisoft+Zonealarm firwall..???

Zone alarm is terrible in my opinion. It uses like 200MB of RAM. I decided to just use online Armour since it's made by the same company and are meant to go together anyways.

D

Deleted member 178

the best combination is Emsisoft AM (paid) + Online Armor Premium; it is what i am using. The HIPS of OAP is a good than the one is CIS, and EAM's BB is the best in the market.

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
Umbra Corp. said:
the best combination is Emsisoft AM (paid) + Online Armor Premium; it is what i am using. The HIPS of OAP is a good than the one is CIS, and EAM's BB is the best in the market.

Emsisoft is for sure better then Bitdefender. I heard a lot of great things about Emsisoft's detection rates and that it has near bulletproof protection with it's internet security.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:

I am using Online Armor Premium.. thanks for the giveaway MT! :D
and think that it is one beaut program and a must have in your setup

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
.:: MiDo NaBiL ::. said:
EAM + " online armor .. or .. Comodo firewall .. or .. Private firewall "

i use all of them before ..

so good

I've used them all but private firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.