I LOVE YOU - Virus-inspired movie trailer and world premiere

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The Love Bug. I LOVE YOU. LoveLetter. All different names for one of the world's most famous viruses, which spread around the globe in May 2000, infecting millions of computers and clogging up email systems.

If you have an interest in IT and were around at the time, you'll surely remember it. But if you don't, you can quickly catch up by checking out my memories of those crazy days.

More details - link

Trailer :

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yep Manila, Philippines where many people infected with that worm but also around the world. Love the trailer especially the appearance of Philippine artist :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.