I need a new game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaReed

Thread author
Jun 17, 2014
Hi, I am new here. My friend told me that there are a lot people that can help me search for new and interesting mobile game in this site so I tried it. lol.

I am currently playing Kingdom of Legend right now in my android tablet. It is like any war game, you need to build your base and train soldiers that can help you defend your base or attack other people’s base. The game is also free to play and the prizes for their in-game and facebook events are great! So I think that Kingdom of Legend is a good game.

Leave your games below so I can try it too! Leave a short description or feel of the game so I can give it a try!

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Hey there, welcome to the forums :)

One that I enjoy playing at the moment is Kingdom Rush, it's a sort of tower defence hybrid set with a medieval fantasy theme, you build towers, train heroes and soldiers to fight for you and attack the incoming bad guys (and bosses). This is the latest version in the Play Store, think it costs like $0.99 or something:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ironhidegames.android.kingdomrushfrontiers

But if you've never heard of it you can play it for free online as a flash game:

http://armorgames.com/play/15717/kingdom-rush-frontiers

If you find any interesting games, give me a shout too, I'm looking for some great boredom killers to put on my Android tablet too :D

jim lin

Level 8
Aug 6, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.