I need a program to edit video clips and compile to make a movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozesky2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 12, 2014
I want to take a few video clips and put them together to create and burn a DVD.
With a menu and have it play like a movie.
Window movie player could do this but I guess it has problems in windows 10.

Can anyone tell another program to do this with? If it is free that is all the better

Thanks for your help

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Majority of video editors are proprietary because of the quality of features which are crucial at all.

In the case of free version you may check this article from TechRadar.

Assurance of basic and limited features to satisfy your needs.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Been looking for this as well for a long time and tested a few but never been satisfied enough and thought that in the end I had to pay for some of the more known ones to get what I wanted.

Big thanks jamescv7 for the link. :)

Tabeer

Level 3
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
VirtualDub is a great tool for video editing. There are many amazing features such as video splitting, compression and also addition of audio tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.