Information on Defender Pro

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
I never heard of it before. I took the job to search reviews and information about it, and as far as i've seen, it seems to be a rogueware.

I strongly suggest NOT to install it. I'm pretty sure any software tester in here will be willing to test it on a virtual machine.

As well, i suggest you read people's opinions about the software they purchased.

-Reviews at Amazon.com
-Thread on MalwareTips about it
-Report at BleepingComputer

Reactions: Jrs30

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
There is a little confusion unless the OP should provide the exact version number.

By having research in Google, a website entitled 'defender-pro.com' which for me the link may considered questionable product but not the rogue which impersonates MSE interface. (DEFENDER PRO 2015)

On the website also of defender-pro.com, the version of AV is 2014 whereas information of rogue AV is 2015.

constance lowery

Thread author
Mar 21, 2016
There is a little confusion unless the OP should provide the exact version number.

By having research in Google, a website entitled 'defender-pro.com' which for me the link may considered questionable product but not the rogue which impersonates MSE interface. (DEFENDER PRO 2015)

On the website also of defender-pro.com, the version of AV is 2014 whereas information of rogue AV is 2015.
thank you so much

constance lowery

Thread author
Mar 21, 2016
I would strongly advise against downloading, installing or buying this product.

Instead for on-demand scanning, download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium

Are you looking for Real-time Antivirus Protection or Feedback? Please create a new thread in the Security Configuration Wizard (using your username in the title).
thank you. really appreciate information. I had this product instaled and it wasent working right. Contacted the company which did something but deleated defender pro as well. Now defender pro has sent me a link to re-instal it---I don't think I will.

constance lowery

Thread author
Mar 21, 2016
I never heard of it before. I took the job to search reviews and information about it, and as far as i've seen, it seems to be a rogueware.

I strongly suggest NOT to install it. I'm pretty sure any software tester in here will be willing to test it on a virtual machine.

As well, i suggest you read people's opinions about the software they purchased.

-Reviews at Amazon.com
-Thread on MalwareTips about it
-Report at BleepingComputer
thank you a lot. I had it but it was uninstaled now company wants me to re-instal it. Guess not!

Reactions: Morvotron

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.