Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Intel has released updated Windows 10 graphics drivers that are now officially compatible with Windows 10 2004 and add support for new DirectX 12 features.

Later this month, Microsoft is releasing the next Windows 10 feature update known as the May 2020 Update. This update will increase the version of the operating system to Windows 10 2004 and will introduce many new features.

With this release, the operating system will use Windows Display Driver Model 2.7, which includes a variety of new DirectX 12 graphics features.

To prepare for the release of Windows 10 2004, Intel has released Intel Graphics - Windows 10 DCH Drivers 27.20.100.8187, which is WDDM 2.7 compliant and adds support for DirectX 12 Shader Model 6.5.

"This driver is WDDM 2.7 compliant and ready for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update. It introduces support for Dolby Vision and the new DirectX* 12 Shader Model 6.5 compiler on 7th Generation Intel® Core processors or higher (Intel® HD Graphics 610 or higher)."

To be able to use these new features, a computer must be using a 7th generation Intel Core processors or later and Intel HD Graphics 610 and later.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Me: I'm feeling like my aging but competent Skylake system is being left farther and farther in the dust. Should I spend tons of money on an Alder Lake cpu and simpatico mainboard in order to feel relevant and valuable? 😨

Intel: Good. It's working. :devilish:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.