Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Pyle

Thread author
Verified
Feb 19, 2014
Whelp my husband has a bug in his computer. I will go to that part of the forum as soon as I get this part done. I am a tiny bit computer savy. I can take direction. Nervously. I am an old timer and just prefer to play on my computer not have to figure out problems. Fortunately it is his computer that has the issues so we still have another one or two to get directions on. We are the home of old laptops that never died just too out dated. I am a crazy artist with a house full of cats and two dogs to keep them in line. I would much rather be doing this http://www.flickr.com/photos/50185661@N03/ than having a fight with a computer. thanks for being here.

chris

Chris Pyle

Thread author
Verified
Feb 19, 2014
Thank you Exterminator. I am trying to PRY the computer out of my husbands hands. Since it is still working in IE and he has been computer starved all day he is not turning loose of it. Also need to get the logs. Working on my help me post.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
welcomeani.gif
to MalwareTips and thanks for joining here.

Chris Pyle

Thread author
Verified
Feb 19, 2014
Thank you for the Welcome Sid-16 , Viking, Malware 1 and Verun31. Appreciate the welcome. I guess I should have let you all know I am late to get around to computer in the mornings. I might be here for a bit to read but until I am awake I do not dare try to post. My hubby has/had pancreas cancer and I am his caretaker so things can get kind of weird around here as far as timing. He is recovering from a massive ,9 hour, surgery to remove the tumor and so far is doing well. This also might explain his clicking on the wrong thing, chemo brain, to get this cootie in his computer. He is on his computer right now but I suspect he will be asleep shortly and I will snatch it away from him an try the instructions for the fix.

Again thank you all so much for being here.

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: Koroke San
I

illumination

Thank you Illumination. Hoping I can get this problem sorted out.
Im sure you will, after you have posted to the correct thread, there are many
Thank you Illumination. Hoping I can get this problem sorted out.
There are many knowledgeable members that will be able to assist you with your problem. After you have resolved this issue, stick around, there are many topics and threads to learn from as well as share your knowledge. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.