Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Introducing Norton Security 1.0 for iOS

We are pleased to announce new Norton Security 1.0 for iOS now available in app store which helps deliver powerful, effective protection against cyber threats and online scams.

Norton Security 1.0.2 for iOS Features:

• Wi-Fi Security: The Wi-Fi Security feature helps alert you if an unknown party on the same network is spying on your online activity, known as a “man-in-the-middle” attack.

rtaImage_0.png

Wi-Fi Security warning messages:

Wi-Fi Security Green: No suspicious activity or man-in-the-middle is detected.
Wi-Fi Security Orange: You’re connecting to an unsafe or unsecured network. We recommend using a VPN service like Norton Wi-Fi Privacy to ensure your data stays private
Wi-Fi Security Red: The network you’re connecting to is under a man-in-the-middle attack. We highly recommend that you disconnect.

• Web Protection: Helps protect your device against online scams by alerting you about websites and links detected as unsafe before you visit them.

Web1.png

System Advisor: Norton Security iOS monitors your device to check that the operating system is up-to-date. By notifying you of the latest security patches and iOS updates, Norton Security iOS helps you keep your personal data safe while online.

device1.png

FAQs: Norton Security for iOS:

1. What is the version number for this release?

Norton Security 1.0.2 for iOS

2. How can I download and Install Norton Security 1.0.2?

If you are a Norton Security active subscriber, and if the Norton Security for iOS app is available in your region, you can install Norton Security for iOS from apple app store.

Norton Security active subscribers can download Norton Security 1.0 for iOS from "https://my.norton.com portal.

App Store: Norton Security for iOS on App Store

3. What are the languages this update is available for?

All Supported Languages. [Note: Excluded Japan & India]

4. System Requirements for Norton Security 1.0.2 for iOS?

Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

5. Where can I post my queries?

Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.

Source: Introducing Norton Security 1.0 for iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.