Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
ASC10_boxshot_left_size1024.png
License Type: Freeware
System Requirements:
You're fine to run Advanced SystemCare 10 on the following operating systems:
Windows 10 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows 8 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows 7 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows Vista (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows XP (Home, Professional, Media Center, Tablet Edition, 64-bit)
Note 1: Minimum Memory: 300 MB of free disk space.
Note 2: Screen Resolution: 1024*768 screen resolution and above.
Note 3: No hard drive requirements.

Download From IObit: http://update.iobit.com/dl/advanced-systemcare-setup.exe
Page URL: Advanced SystemCare 10 - Free Registry Cleaner & PC Optimizer

What's new:
+ New FaceID - Automatically catches intruders who are secretly accessing your PC and prying into your privacy with new facial recognition technology.
+ No Annoying Ads and Safer Surfing - Removes various online ads and blocks more malicious websites with the larger online database, supporting Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
+ Faster Startup - Optimizes startup items to shorten boot time with new Startup Optimization in Clean & Optimize.
+ Smoother PC - New Resource Manager in Performance Monitor provides an easy way to check the processes taking high RAM/CPU/disk usage in real-time.
+ No Malicious Modification - Redesigned Homepage Protection shields homepage and search engine against malicious modifications.
+ No Privacy Leak - Enhanced Privacy Sweep supports cleaning more programs and Windows apps and secures your privacy.
+ Improved Junk Files Clean - Added cleaning for installed driver packages to free up more disk space.
+ Always Up-to-date Software - Enhanced Software Updater supports to update more popular programs.
+ More Powerful Uninstall - Supported uninstalling more stubborn programs & browser toolbars and removing more malicious & ad-based plug-ins with new IObit Uninstaller 6.
+ Larger Database - Expanded database of Spyware Removal, Real-time Protector, and Registry Fix for a more secure PC.
+ Better Experience - Brand new intuitive UI and decent support for high DPI displays & high resolution screens.
* Supported 32 languages.
* And more can be discovered by you.

Q: What is Advanced SystemCare 10?
A:Advanced SystemCare 10 is an easy-to-use yet all-in-one Windows PC optimization utility providing the best 1-click approach to clean, optimize, speed up and protect the system, as well as secure the user's online privacy.
Q: Is Advanced SystemCare 10 free or not?
A:Yes, Advanced SystemCare 10is free. But you can upgrade to the pro version if you like the advanced features.
Q: Will Advanced SystemCare 9 still work after the release of Advanced SystemCare 10?
A: Yes, Advanced SystemCare 9 will still work.
Q: Is it compatible with other system utility optimization products? Can I use Advanced SystemCare 10 and have others running at the same time?
A: Yes, Advanced SystemCare 10 is compatible with most of software in the market. But it's not recommended to have more than one system utility in one PC.
Q: Does Advanced SystemCare 10 support Windows 10?
A: Yes, Advanced System Care 10 is fully compatible with Windows 10 andruns smoothly on Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista and 2000.
Q:Will there be a so-called home license for all PC's in a house hold?
A: Yes, along with the ordinary 1-PC license, a home license for family users is offered as usual. If you have any special request, feel free to contact us at partner@iobit.com.
Q: Is Advanced SystemCare 9 Pro license validfor Advanced SystemCare 10?
A: Yes, it is. Note that the purchased license is valid for all future updates.
Q: What's the hardware requirement of Advanced SystemCare 10?
A: Adcanced SystemCare 10 can run smoothly on the computer with 512 MB of RAM, 1 GHz processor or faster processor, 300 MB of free hard disk space.

1.main interface.png
2.scanning.png
3.summary.png
4.fixing.png
5.finished.png
6.speedup.png
7.protect.png
8.FaceID.png
9.toolbox.png
10.action center.png

Last edited:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I use it and it works well. However, I uncheck the option to clean installed driver packages.

In the past the registry cleaner had issues with false positives, which could have caused issues. However, I reported the false positives I found to IObit and they fixed the registry cleaner. As a result, in recent releases of ASC you most likely won't have any issues with false positives.

ASC shouldn't cause any issues, and is not too agressive about how it tweaks your system and what startup items it wants to disable.

Viper007

Level 3
Verified
May 27, 2014
I love testing these sort of programs just for fun and i got to say i have never had an issue with this program, i have tested everything from registry cleaner with deep clean, disk cleaner, some deep optimization options and i have never had an issue yet since using this software, i have also tried driver booster and there uninstaller which seems to work just fine.

I admit there are some useless programs in this software that i will never use and its a bit messy but as a whole i would say its pretty safe to use and i have nothing againts this version of systemcare 10.

I have tried lots of other programs tho and i gotta say the most easiest and best for me is kerish doctor 2016 for being so simple and not over done and is also very safe to use just like ccleaner, you can even combine them both using ccleaner with enhancer and kerish realtime and cleaning also.

I have never broken my system what so ever trying all these different kinds of softwares for cleaning etc.

Reactions: tim one and frogboy

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Canned, don't mind me (it's mine though).

"PC Booster/Tune Up" programs are part of the worst programs you can install on a system. When it comes to messing up your system (Windows), these are as worst as malware. They are completely worthless and useless to use. The worst is that they'll often take action on your system without you knowing, nor authorizing it, which could lead to your system being altered in a way you don't want it to be or even worst, a "broke" system. Every feature they provide, you can either do it natively under Windows, do it via another standalone executable (which is way easier and safer to use) or they aren't providing something you need. Here's a few examples:
  • Cleaning temporary files: TFC (standalone executable), CCleaner (installed), Cleanmgr.exe (built-in);
  • Managing start-up entries: Autoruns (standalone executable), CCleaner (installed), Task Manager and Registry Editor (built-in);
  • Driver Updater: Not needed, all you need is to go on your manufacturer website so you'll be sure to get the right, official, working drivers for your computer or hardware;
  • Registry Cleaner/Defragger: Completely useless and also dangerous;
  • Disk Defragging: Disk Defrag (built-in), O&O Disk Defrag (installed), Defraggler (installed);
  • Powerful uninstaller: Not needed, only needed when you have to make sure a program is completely uninstalled. Revo Uninstaller and GeekUninstaller are two good alternatives;
  • "Enhanced" Task Manager: ProcExp from Sysinternals Suite (standalone executable), Process Hacker (portable or installed);
  • "Active security": Any Antivirus and Antimalware can beat that, easily. These programs aren't made to replace Antivirus or Antimalware products and shouldn't be seen as such;
  • Repair bad sectors on a hard drive: Simple chkdsk /r command under Windows (built-in);
Having such program installing on your system will just bloat it down and you have more chances to have issues by using them than without. These products are advertised as a program that can solve all your issues, remove every malware, speed up your computer performance over 100%, etc. The truth is that there's not a single program that can do that. First of all, these programs aren't made to remove virus and malware, leave this in the hands of Antivirus and Antimalware, period. Secondly, there's so many kind of issues under Windows that there's not a single program that can address them all. If you think that BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) issues can be solved by opening a program and clicking on a "Fix" button, then I'm sorry to tell you but, you're wrong. Also, you cannot boost the performance of a hardware over it's hardware capabilities. Of course you can overclock some components, like your CPU, RAM and GPU, but these aren't done via these programs, but via your BIOS interface. I could recommend you a program for every feature these programs advertise, and also tell you exactly in detail why most of them are completely useless, such as Registry cleaner (dangerous to use), and driver updater (dangerous to use, and also completely useless, it'll not improve your system performance). In the end, buying such programs is the exact same as being scammed (because this is what it is, a pure scam) and using one of these programs will result you in having a system less performant than prior to using it.
Relevant articles if you want to read more about PC Boosters/Optimizers and why they are useless:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013

"PC Booster/Tune Up" programs are part of the worst programs you can install on a system. When it comes to messing up your system (Windows), these are as worst as malware. They are completely worthless and useless to use. The worst is that they'll often take action on your system without you knowing, nor authorizing it, which could lead to your system being altered in a way you don't want it to be or even worst, a "broke" system. Every feature they provide, you can either do it natively under Windows, do it via another standalone executable (which is way easier and safer to use) or they aren't providing something you need. Here's a few examples:
  • Cleaning temporary files: TFC (standalone executable), CCleaner (installed), Cleanmgr.exe (built-in);
  • Managing start-up entries: Autoruns (standalone executable), CCleaner (installed), Task Manager and Registry Editor (built-in);
  • Driver Updater: Not needed, all you need is to go on your manufacturer website so you'll be sure to get the right, official, working drivers for your computer or hardware;
  • Disk Defragging: Disk Defrag (built-in), O&O Disk Defrag (installed), Defraggler (installed);
  • Powerful uninstaller: Not needed, only needed when you have to make sure a program is completely uninstalled. Revo Uninstaller and GeekUninstaller are two good alternatives;
  • "Enhanced" Task Manager: ProcExp from Sysinternals Suite (standalone executable), Process Hacker (portable or installed);
  • "Active security": Any Antivirus and Antimalware can beat that, easily. These programs aren't made to replace Antivirus or Antimalware products and shouldn't be seen as such;
  • Repair bad sectors on a hard drive: Simple chkdsk /r command under Windows (built-in);
Having such program installing on your system will just bloat it down and you have more chances to have issues by using them than without. These products are advertised as a program that can solve all your issues, remove every malware, speed up your computer performance over 100%, etc. The truth is that there's not a single program that can do that. First of all, these programs aren't made to remove virus and malware, leave this in the hands of Antivirus and Antimalware, period. Secondly, there's so many kind of issues under Windows that there's not a single program that can address them all. If you think that BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) issues can be solved by opening a program and clicking on a "Fix" button, then I'm sorry to tell you but, you're wrong. Also, you cannot boost the performance of a hardware over it's hardware capabilities. Of course you can overclock some components, like your CPU, RAM and GPU, but these aren't done via these programs, but via your BIOS interface. I could recommend you a program for every feature these programs advertise, and also tell you exactly in detail why most of them are completely useless, such as Registry cleaner (dangerous to use), and driver updater (dangerous to use, and also completely useless, it'll not improve your system performance). In the end, buying such programs is the exact same as being scammed (because this is what it is, a pure scam) and using one of these programs will result you in having a system less performant than prior to using it.
Relevant articles if you want to read more about PC Boosters/Optimizers and why they are useless:
Great post, and what can i say but so very true. :)

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014

I also have to agree on that! ;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well it's not worth to purchase as those components remain to be questionable for issues.

Better use their stand-alone programs like SmartDefrag, Cleaner tool and Iobit Uninstaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.