Expired Iobit Advanced System Care 11.3

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Who wants use this crap from IOBit anyway? ASC from IOBit cause too much troubles than resolving/fixing them, even after uninstallation we can see another problems with our Windows and PC.

ektorbarajas

Level 1
Apr 26, 2018
I'm a tech savvy user (computer science engineer) and always looking to tuneup and optimize windows based systems.

Is a fact that some years ago, IObit products used to have some flaws but due to the inefficiency of iolo's System Mechanic version 15 up to version 17.5 I decided to give another try to iobit products

And now I'm really amazed on how well Advanced System Care 11.3 Pro and Smart Defrag 5.8 Pro work, they stabilized and optimized my old Latitude XPS with windows 10 in away that iolo's System Mechanic 17.5 never did!!

BUT just a cautious advise: NEVER EVER turn on "Deep Registry Cleaning" in Advanced System Care Pro

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I'm a tech savvy user (computer science engineer) and always looking to tuneup and optimize windows based systems.

Is a fact that some years ago, IObit products used to have some flaws but due to the inefficiency of iolo's System Mechanic version 15 up to version 17.5 I decided to give another try to iobit products

And now I'm really amazed on how well Advanced System Care 11.3 Pro and Smart Defrag 5.8 Pro work, they stabilized and optimized my old Latitude XPS with windows 10 in away that iolo's System Mechanic 17.5 never did!!

BUT just a cautious advise: NEVER EVER turn on "Deep Registry Cleaning" in Advanced System Care Pro

Well said! Totally agree. (y)(y)

Reactions: nazihawk and Iapepe

simcornay

Apr 19, 2018
Is it just me or does malwarebytes hate iobit ?
I've just run a scan and malwarebytes is picking out every piece of iobits asc as a potential threat.
Just wondering if I should be worry about this or maybe because of past history that "spawn" posted malwarebtes has a built in scan just for iobit solutions lol, Any idea's?
Simcornay

Reactions: nazihawk

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
New promotion (valid 05.05.2018):
The license is provided for 6 months.
Site of Promotion: Advanced SystemCare 11 este un ușor de utilizat, all-in-one PC de optimizare utilitate. GRATUIT pe GOTD azi!
Download: Get Advanced SystemCare PRO 11/10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3 Pro Now! - IObit
Registration code:
CE66A-D9B88-3E987-43164

You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install
during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.