Expired IObit Driver Booster PRO Free 6 Months Serial Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
IObit Driver Booster PRO is normally priced at $28.95 per 1 year serial number / license code. Giveaway of the Day (GOTD) are having a giveaway of IObit Driver Booster PRO 1.0, where everyone can download a 6 months full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on October 18, 2013). Act fast to grab your free copy. Go to the giveaway page here, and click on the “Download Now” button to download the giveaway package.

Unzip the package you’ve downloaded and install the software by running Setup.exe. After installation, click “Upgrade” button at bottom right, and click “Enter License”, then “Copy” & “Paste” the license code in the readme.txt file in the blank field to unlock full version. Please note that GOTD version includes 6-month subscription only. You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I find these types of software do more harm than good. 99% of the time they will install generic or wrong drivers.

The BEST source for outdated drivers and you don't need to download software to get them : Windows Update

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
nope sorry dude but i have tried alot to install driver updates through windows updater and they always fails so yes use a 3rd party driver updater its better than windows

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Dark Knight said:
I find these types of software do more harm than good. 99% of the time they will install generic or wrong drivers.

The BEST source for outdated drivers and you don't need to download software to get them : Windows Update

I would have to agree with you, if Windows Updates fails then go directly to the manufacture's website and get them from there, many have their own product to scan for drivers which will always give you the correct drivers.

Third-party driver update software should only be used as the last resort and with caution.

Most third-party driver update software will install the wrong drivers for your hardware causing more problems.

IObit Driver Booster is a decent product if you make sure that it gives you the correct drivers. I tried it the other day and it tried to install the wrong AMD drivers to my system. My AMD motherboard chipset is only supported by Catalyst v.13.1 and it tried to install v.13.9 which would have messed up my system since it only included the display driver not compatible with my motherboard. AMD Automatically Detect and Install Utility indicated that the last version to support my system was Catalyst v.13.1. If your system has ATI Radeon HD 4250 with AMD 880G chipset don't upgrade Catalyst if you already have v.13.1 or you will have all kinds of issues, I know for a fact because I already went through this and it was an all day effort to fix the damages.

Thanks. :D

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
plus i have HP installer for drivers and other software my computer needs which connects to AMD for motherboard stuff too

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.