Iphone 4S (The Real Price)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Costs £499 but check out this link for a giggle (fanboys or people who spent money on it, look away...)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2059829/Apples-iPhone-4S-price-How-really-costs-make.html?fb_ref=LikeButtonTop&fb_source=profile_multiline

And to think about the Battery problems, please try not to laugh too hard on the one liner at the end of it.

:D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
:lolz: Look how much the battery is :lolz:

Next time you’re cursing the battery life, remember it’s only worth £3.68.

article-2059829-0EBF350000000578-177_634x595.jpg

Well glad I don't have an iPhone. :lolz:

P

Plexx

AyeAyeCaptain said:
LOL "Next time you’re cursing the battery life, remember it’s only worth £3.68." that's the bit that tickled me.

Yeah I tried to contain myself but couldn't:)

Wonder what would the iPhone 4S users say if they have seen that...

By the way AyeAye, is the BB still the most popular in UK? I got mine when I went there a couple months ago but here everyone is using either Android or iPhone...

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
biozfear said:
AyeAyeCaptain said:
LOL "Next time you’re cursing the battery life, remember it’s only worth £3.68." that's the bit that tickled me.

Yeah I tried to contain myself but couldn't:)

Wonder what would the iPhone 4S users say if they have seen that...

By the way AyeAye, is the BB still the most popular in UK? I got mine when I went there a couple months ago but here everyone is using either Android or iPhone...

Blackberry in my area is by far the most used. :) Can't speak for the UK in general though.

iPanik

Feb 28, 2011
The article is a bit vague.
Is this price including logistics and marketing costs? Or is it just production costs?
Are they official apple numbers?

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
I have had that 50% of the price of the product covers the commercial so other 50% is for the rest (how much of the 50% )

I don't even want to know how much an high-end laptop or a cheap one cost, just the product. I am sure it costs very little.

That the Iphone 4S cost a bit over doesn't seem unnatural, but realistic. I personally would say 150-200£

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.