itx hafiz Config

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Not so sure about Advanced System Care i have seen it wreck many OS maybe stick with CCleaner and Wisecare 365. ;)

And as advised by @aragornnnn uBlock Origin. :)

Thanks for sharing. :)

And remember backups are only slightly less important than a heartbeat. :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
There are better on demand scanner choices than Malware Hunter & IOBit Malware fighter.
Consider getting rid of at least ASC as CCleaner is more than enough.
Thanks for sharing your config :)

Reactions: JM Safe

LukeNukesEm

Level 5
Verified
Sep 14, 2016
First I would use ublock origin, second I would get rid of IOBit and use hmp or zemana. Also make sure your not using a direct connection to your vm. Other then that it looks good!

Reactions: Logethica

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Remove all IObit software. I have always thought that IObit was a trustworthy company, but after the Malwarebytes incident, I can't trust them anymore. :(

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Since people are speaking for alternatives on the cleaning utility then I suggest to try Kerish Doctor. :)

A good cleaning tool and very safe for regular usage; alternative for TuneUp Utilities and other respectable software.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.