k7 total security..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarmasooma

Thread author
Aug 19, 2012
guys your views on this program..it seems to have the fastest scan engine..
www.k7computing.com

P

Plexx

ammarmasooma said:
guys your views on this program..it seems to have the fastest scan engine..
www.k7computing.com

I am not sure about fastest scan engine. What makes you base your opinion being one of the fastest scan engine?

Anyways: here you go, feel free to draw your own conclusions.

ammarmasooma

Thread author
Aug 19, 2012
yea iv seen the video..but this prog wrks quite well for me..i base it on the fact that some testing organizations have tested it..

P

Plexx

I can tell you off the bat that the scanning speed of K7 is inferior to avast!, Webroot, ESET, AVG, Emsisoft and even Kaspersky.

K7 might be a good solution for regional infections but outside regional infections, not particularly worth what you pay for. You better off with bigger names which include Norton, Kaspersky, G-Data, Emsisoft etc.

P

Plexx

ammarmasooma said:
ok..what about eset vs k7 total security..
I am a user of ESET myself.

ESET wins on every aspect by far.

Even AVG Antivirus 2013 Free is superior to K7 in every aspect apart from web protection (but you can pair AVG with K9 Web protection or even a web filter (panda toolbar or adaware web protection toolbar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.