Expired Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 1 year license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
K's Application Control is HIPS. :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
A decent HIPS may be able defend against exploits, but I wouldn't count on the user knowing what's good vs evil. Talks of EMET preventing exploits, so AEP may be just as effective and without any user interaction, so a step up from HIPS.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
What advantages ?

BitDefender is bloatware not security software.

Its simple to install and use. Detection is very good and false positives are very rare. Supports offline update. Can also be used in somewhat old PCs. I have been using different Kaspersky products on different PCs for a few years and have rarely got any problem. Some are heavy, some have high false positives and some have low rate of detection, but this one has perfect balance of features

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I love KBRD, but would never use any of Kaspersky's real-time software for the reasons stated by vrb93.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Dunno what to think, IMO, the best in the world... but you have to have machine for Kaspersky

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Dunno what to think, IMO, the best in the world... but you have to have machine for Kaspersky

it was so slooooow on my config (i3 2.3ghz + 4gb ddr3).... :eek:
it's not a last generation pc neither an obsolete one o_O

for example, i'm running BDTS2014 and it's very faster compared to my kaspersky experience

Reactions: przemo_one

kaljukass

Level 2
May 17, 2012
The worst thing that you can do yourself to themselves, - to install in your computer BitDefender, Kaspersky, McAfee, or Trend Micro - something can not be worse.

whitestar_999

Jan 22, 2014
i used kaspersky 2012 & then 2013 for 2 years on an intel atom single core 1.6GHz 2gb ram 32bit windows 7 system & never faced slowness issue.this just shows that no matter whether you have single core intel atom or quad core i7 whether a software will run fine or not depends on your luck.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
is this ROG promo method still working?
with me, i don't think so,..better tried..because KAV 2013 more easy to activate..it's still using Key file
not like KAV 2014..you should activate with activation Code (They change to activation code).
might be my info will help you a lot.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.