Kaspersky Internet Security - 1 PC - 1 Year for $9.99

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
Sounds cool. But this website has a regional constraint. Would the licenses that they are selling also have regional constraint?

Newegg Regional Constraint.png

Arsene

Nov 29, 2015
Had anyone try this yet? Is it work?

I have try this, (for bitdefender antivirus 2016 1 PC 1 year is only $4.99.)

It need a newegg account to download digital product.
(And I try to use a US address to register an account, and it work.)

But when I finish the order, the payment via international credit card is not allowed.

The "Newegg Auto-Notification" mail message is bellow:
--==========
Your order (Sales Order Number: XXXXXXXX) cannot be processed at this time due to an international credit card being used. All orders must have a verifiable billing address and issued by a local or national bank.

Don't worry! We will hold your order for five (5) business days to give you enough time to provide an alternate credit/debit card.

Please note that your shipment will be processed once your alternate credit/debit card passes verification. Your order will automatically cancel if verification is not completed within five (5) business days of the original order date.
--==========

So I cancel the order,finally.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.