Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 MR2 15.0.2.361 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Does anyone know what the difference is, I just brought a new laptop and installed MR2 but I see know difference, apart from a few graphical detail?

Surtur

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 11, 2013
WHAT'S NEW IN Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 MR2 15.0.2.361
Kaspersky Internet Security MR 2 provides the following new features:

· The latest versions of popular web browsers are now supported: protection components (such as Virtual Keyboard) now support the web browsers Mozilla™ Firefox™ 32.x, 33.x, 34.x and Google Chrome™ 37.x, 38.x.

· Google Chrome browser for 64-bit operating systems is now supported.

· The feature of quick access to the main tasks (such as the scan task or update task) from the taskbar in operating systems that support quick access lists has been added.

· The progress of tasks performed by Kaspersky Internet Security is now displayed as a progress indicator in the taskbar.

· Events involving the weakening of protection during the operation of Protected Browser are recorded in the event log.

· The application now includes the feature that checks the trusted encrypted connection to Kaspersky Lab services and websites of online banking and e-money systems by verifying the certificates of the relevant web resources.

What's improved:

· Functioning of the System Watcher component has been improved: protection against cryptors has been implemented. If a cryptor attempts to encrypt a file, Kaspersky Internet Security automatically creates a backup copy of this file before it is encrypted by a malicious cryptor. Backup copies are stored in the system folder for temporary files. If a cryptor has encrypted a file, Kaspersky Internet Security automatically restores it from the backup copy.

· The application upgrade process has been improved.

· Application performance has been improved and computer resource consumption has been optimized.

· Less time is required to start the application.

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
I am still using KIS version 15.0.1.415 (b) but runs very smoothly and nothing problem :D
I just wait for the release of the patch c on February 24, 2015 (I am lazy to reinstall) :D

Reactions: silversurfer
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.