Expired Kaspersky Mobile Security FREE FOR 3 MONTHS

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
KASPERSKY MOBILE SECURITY FOR 3 MONTHS
Step 1 : Visit this link
Step 2 : Enter you Email & under Gutscheincode : 49JHX-MW6B2 and Click on Absenden
Step 3 : Check your mail id for the serial key
Step 4: Download your mobile antivirus from this location (download link)

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
RE: Kaspersky Mobile Security

Thanks for the link, seems they're (The Providers, AVG, Kaspersky, Comodo etc) all releasing the Mobile products at the same time, be nice to see a test on all these now we have plenty of links on MT (anyone?). I would do it myself but admit to not been capable of undertaking such a task in a proper fashion.

:)

Rep + Given.

D

Deleted member 178

RE: Kaspersky Mobile Security

I tried it, it is very effective, but i had an issue with the Lock feature, it ask to implement an Home screen module but i didnt work on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.