Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Generally speaking ,I'm not afraid of malware ,however I've started doing some online transaction and I would like to prevent any type of keylogging threat....
So I've decided to install a specialized anti keylogger program.
I would like to use eighter KeyScrambler Pro or Zemana AntiLogger(for Zemana I do have a free license from this giveaway)
Have you any experience with this softwares? Which one would you use?

blues

Level 1
Apr 30, 2011
Jack,

I've used both.

KeyScrambler Pro will only protect against keyloggers by encrypting keystrokes for applicable programs it works with.

Zemana will protect against keyloggers, clipboard loggers, webcam and screen loggers. (However, its protection can be tainted if you have another HIPS installed on your computer, even when disabled.)

That said, I find Online Armor to be a better solution overall since it not only protects against the aforementioned loggers, but also provides other excellent protection and monitoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.