Expired KIS 2012 60 days trial

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Here the link: http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/free-home-trials/internet-security-facebook60?CAMPAIGN=INT1673721

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
Here the link: http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/free-home-trials/internet-security-facebook60?CAMPAIGN=INT1673721
Cool.... It's good to see that Kaspersky with this kind of campaigns...Symantec has been offering a 90 days trail promo for years now with good results.
The main problem with this promo for some users is that they can't activate the 60 days trail if they already had a 30 days trail :p

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Jack said:
The main problem with this promo for some users is that they can't activate the 60 days trail if they already had a 30 days trail :p

lol seriously ! they should be able to make it overlap the old trial...

asdf09

Sep 9, 2011
Not sure, but when I first came across this giveaway, I have directly downloaded and tried to install Kaspersky.
I didn't had any previous versions of Kaspersky on my system.
But still it says only 30 days license.. :(

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
asdf09 said:
Not sure, but when I first came across this giveaway, I have directly downloaded and tried to install Kaspersky.
I didn't had any previous versions of Kaspersky on my system.
But still it says only 30 days license.. :(
Their might be a problem with the download or has to do with our location (outside US)...... I've also tried to download the 60 trail and seen this ..

jZ9i1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.