http://123pcworld.com/MalwareTips/start.jpg

*CCleaner Portable
*Notepad ++ Portable
*Norton Power Eraser.
* Chrono Shutdown V 1.12 Portable

Toolbox in USB:

Symantec Ghost...
Norton Boot able Recovery Tool.

Windows 98, Widows 2000, Windows XP SP2, Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 Bootable Disks.

Hard Disk : 500GB
RAM : 6GB (2+4) (Only 2.7GB is usable since I am using Windows XP)
Processor : Pentium Dual-Core E5200 @ 2.50GHz

Do have 2 other computers... So no other Emergency Kits in USB.. :p

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Safari for Windows is insecure, unless you have a reason to run a sluggish Apple browser on Windows. No offense. :angel:

kuttus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Oops. It is only to Test Multiple website... Not for any thing related with secure contents.. Like email, Banking etc...

Thank you for the Update Earth...

kuttus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
3link9 said:
Nice config.

However do you have any plans to upgrade your OS?

Actually I do have Windows 7 DVD's. I like Windows XP more than Windows 7.... :p Don't know Y.... I am using Windows 7 in my other computer and in VM also...

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I like your setup for Windows XP. Why not though add WOT to Google Chrome?

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
I've got some windows 3.1 disks if your interested in adding to you boot disk collection?

kuttus said:
3link9 said:
Nice config.

Actually I do have Windows 7 DVD's. I like Windows XP more than Windows 7.... :p Don't know Y.... I am using Windows 7 in my other computer and in VM also...

kuttus

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Ha ha ha...... Send it to me.... :D

pcjunklist said:
I've got some windows 3.1 disks if your interested in adding to you boot disk collection?

kuttus said:
3link9 said:
Nice config.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.