Lenovo refreshes its Legion gaming PCs with new designs, Nvidia GTX 11xx coming soon

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Jun 11, 2018 11:02 EDT

Last year at CES, Lenovo announced its Legion line of gaming PCs, beginning with a trio of laptops. Today, the company announced a new generation of the products, including a few laptops, two towers, and two cube desktop PCs.

The most notable change is the design. If the Legion laptops seemed a little bland to you last year, you're not alone. This year, Lenovo aimed for a sharper and cleaner design.

The Legion Y530 is a Best Buy exclusive, and there's also a Y7000 that's equivalent to it, and the Y730 now comes in 15- and 17-inch flavors. They've got aluminum designs now, and the screens have narrow bezels, coming in at just 6.7mm.

As far as specs go, all of these PCs come with up to an Intel Core i7-8750H processor, and up to an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti GPU with 4GB GDDR5. However, they'll be available with Nvidia's new GTX 11xx GPUs whenever those parts start shipping.

You can see from the images that they have handles on the top, so they're easy to carry around. The C530 and T530 come with up to a Core i7-8700, while the C730 and T730 come with up to a Core i7-8700K, meaning that it's unlocked for overclocking. All of the desktop Legion PCs can be configured with up to a GTX 1060 GPU with 6GB DDR5, with GTX 11xx on the way.

All of the new Legion will be launching at the following prices at the following times:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.