Battle Linux Mint 14 Nadia vs Windows 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
I picked Windows 8, I have become so used to it now. I love how fast it starts up. At first I hated everything about it. But now it's starting to grow on me.

However, the last Mint version I tried was 10. I'm afraid of trying to get Linux back. Where this laptop came with Windows 8 it has that UEFI settings. I don't want to mess anything up. On my old laptop I did have Windows 7 & Mint installed. Loved them both. I switched back and fourth quite a lot.

I would like to get back into Linux, but am just afraid I will mess up Windows 8.

Nomad

Verified
Jan 31, 2013
I used to use Linux! Linux mint is good. However, since using Windows 8, I like it better than any Linux I have ever used.
Windows 8 is so user friendly and has so many cool features. I def like Windows 8 better. Maybe in 2-3 years when I get tired of Windows I will try using Linux again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.