Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 28, 2013
----------------------------------------------------
This is my main pc.
I use it for Gaming - School work - And Virus testing in a isolated VM. I am using VMware Workstation 9. I love testing viruses especialy Rouge AV's. Playing with HIPS. Always disabling Copy-Paste , Drag-Drop and network drives when testing malware samples.

Every Friday I make a full partition backup of my C:/ with Norton Ghost 15.0
keeping 3 images on 2 diffrent location's (internal HDD and NAS)

Every Friday aslo full scanning with MBAM and SAS.

Thats it :D.
Note: I am 15 years old.

Pc Hardware Config:
Cpu: Intel Core I7-860 @2.80Ghz
Ram: 8Gb DDRIII
GPU: ATI/AMD HD7770 Ghz edition (saphire)
MOBO: ASUS P7P55-M (want a new one..)
HDD's: 1x Samsung SSD 840 250Gb
2x WD 2Tb
1xSamsung HD 1.5Tb

Extra Info:
UAC: Disabled (this is so annoying)
Cleaning Tools: CCleaner - PCTools -Performance Toolkit -Tuneup 2013
Defragmenting:Diskeeper 2011
Documents Writing/Reading:Microsoft Office 2010
Startup - Control: Winpatrol 19
Rescue disk:Norton Bootable tools - Norton Ghost 15.0 Disk
VPN:CyberGhost 5 Premium

I had already some nasty Virii , One that I couln't resolve and needed to fully reïnstall windows , This happend one time , all other times Ghost helped me a hand :D.

I love Virii in general , I want to watch what they do , how they are deleted and all that stuff. I love trying to clean a infected machine. But not my real one. Have to many school stuff on it..[/b]

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.