Look what I got

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
This is what I got ^^ lol

Your E-mail has won you a $1 MILLION Zenith Bank MASTERCARD accredited in your favor in the on-line worldwide internet promo in conjunction with World Bank international.Your Personal Identification Number is 1822. You are advised to contact Dr Madison Andrews (zenith bank UK) with all your necessary detailed information such as Full Name,Delivery Address,Sex,Age,Occupation,Phone Number,Country of Residence. for official verifications and claim of funds,Send all your necessary information to Dr Madison Andrews(atmcardsecurity@w.cn) Thank you for your cooperation.

Congratulation!!!

courtesy,
Zenith Bank Team.

Now I am rich man as I always wanted to become :p :D :lolz:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
LoL :D Before a very long time ago my older brother account received an email that we won in a lottery in UK, yet we verify the person but nothing found.

Linuxfever

Jan 11, 2011
Lucky you. :lolz: ... 1 million$ .....
The email address (like email itself) is soooo fake : atmcardsecurity@w.cn . I can't believe that people still fall for this cheap trick.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Lucky, will you be claiming your "supposed" $1 Million after emailing your details to a .cn (China) email address?

I have no idea whether this is legit or not (WOT marks as un-rated):
http://www.zenith-bank.co.uk/warning.html (Scam Warning page)
^^ Limited company.

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
this the email: libser@eircom.net

it's spam which is why I share it here ^^

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.