Advice Request Looking for a similar application like Clicky Gone.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ytbro00

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 31, 2014
I apologize if this is the wrong section as it says I have insufficient privileges in posting on the general software discussion.

As stated on my title are there any similar applications to Clicky Gone? I'm looking for something to hide running windows applications, I just don't want the clutter on the taskbar or when I cycle through windows while they're idle. I'm running windows 10 and clicky gone used to work for me. It also seems like it is not being update anymore. Just wanted to know if any of you know a more recent one. Thanks!

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

ytbro00

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 31, 2014
Not sure if this what you are looking for but you could give RBTray a look.

Link. Moitah.net

I appreciate the recommendation. Unfortunately RBTray isn't what I'm looking for. Clicky gone basically hides the windows by pressing a hotkey. The window itself disappears from alt-tab, system tray, and taskbar and will only re-appear by pressing an assigned hotkey again. I just want something to prevent clutter on my screen while I'm doing work or playing games.

Reactions: frogboy

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.