7 zip
winrar

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Looks good :) Only thing I would think of adding is an on demand scanner :MBAM,Hitman Pro and HTTPS Everywhere

maaster

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
exterminator20 said:
Looks good :) Only thing I would think of adding is an on demand scanner :MBAM,Hitman Pro and HTTPS Everywhere

I had MBAM...But while contacting BD support they asked me to uninstall other security solutions...

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You can use the free versions of these programs as an On -Demand Scanner.These would not be running real time protection alongside BIS so there is no need to uninstall either of these.You are only using them to scan your PC and not using them as real time protection.You can update MBAM regularly and scan daily if you like and this will not cause any conflict with BIS

BSOD

Level 2
Verified
Sep 29, 2012
Just curious, why do you have klite codec? Doesn't VLC come with all the codecs it needs?

maaster

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
BSOD said:
Just curious, why do you have klite codec? Doesn't VLC come with all the codecs it needs?

Just installed it as a secondary video player:)

maaster

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
exterminator20 said:
You can use the free versions of these programs as an On -Demand Scanner.These would not be running real time protection alongside BIS so there is no need to uninstall either of these.You are only using them to scan your PC and not using them as real time protection.You can update MBAM regularly and scan daily if you like and this will not cause any conflict with BIS

I am currently contacting BD support for a problem...after that I will install MBAM;)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
There's nothing wrong with the layout of your config. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.