Battle MacOS Sierra vs Windows 10(Creator)

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
I have been reading about macOS for quite some time & tried it out on one of my friends Macbook Air too. The operating system seems to be great & have plenty of features and its integration with iOS is quite fantastic.

What i really want to know is which is better in which perspective like Windows is way better option for gamers.

& Please this is not Macbook vs PC, just the battle of OS in terms of their features.

Try not to biased.

Reactions: frogboy

fredwerk

Level 1
Verified
Nov 18, 2015
I need to add that in my opinion both OS are great. However one of the reasons I moved from Windows to Mac many years ago, is because I was having many issues and crashes with Windows. I never used a Mac before, and it took me not even an hour to get familiar with macOS. In some ways, yes, macOS is "limited" and not very customisable compared to Windows, but, IT WORKS, and I never had any issues, so it is great for having very reliable day to day machine. Saying that, I very much like Windows 10, but right now I am not able to install and updates apps from the Windows Store ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.