Request Make sidebar selection permanent?

toto_10

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 12, 2017
My sidebar randomly changes. I'm not sure if it's when I restart Chrome or something else. I'm using MT most of the time in split screen and it's so annoying when the sidebar is on. MT is unreadable with sidebar in split screen.
I hope this suggestion will be implemented in MT.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I am using Edge and after logging in today the sidebar is still there and so this software doesn't remember the user choice after logging out for some time.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I'd like to see forum remember the sidebar selection. I want it to be stored permanently so I don't have to hide it every time I open this forum. Can it be done?
If you hide the sidebar, you lose certain information for Conversations such as last reply, invite members and other stats.

I am using Edge and after logging in today the sidebar is still there.
Are you, or an app Clearing browser data upon exit?

1526144838299.png

RejZoR

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2016
If you hide the sidebar, you lose certain information for Conversations such as last reply, invite members and other stats.

Are you, or an app Clearing browser data upon exit?

View attachment 188468

I usually browse web while watching Netflix and having windows side by side makes this forum unusable if sidebar is open...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.