Not open for further replies.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I wasn't able to log into Yahoo mail yesterday because the password was not recognized,:oops: but when I tried to reset it through an alternate e-mail I was continually alterted, "Your password is not secure enough".:confused: This continued no matter how creative I'd work to compose it on Firefox.:mad: Only after opening IE 11 on the newer system, was I allowed in. It could just be a coincidence, or maybe... NOT. At least we can sleep well, secure in the knowledge that Yahoo is safe from ME! ;):cool:

Last edited:

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I get tired of Yahoo mail displaying that freaking screen that tells me how I need to upgrade my browser. Sometimes I wish I was a malicious hacker because I would take their cyber world down just for that nonsense.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
If I were Yahoo, I wouldn't want to be on your bad side! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnosis
D

Deleted member 178

Microsoft wanted shutdown WinXp long time ago , in fact just after Win7 release, but they feared Gnosis retaliations ^^

most of those exploits use weaknesses in the users systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.