Malicious website has been blocked /utorrent.exe or /svchost.exe

justSomebody

Thread author
Aug 27, 2016
Hello,

so after downloading malware bytes anti-malware i keep getting notifications about malicious website protection from /utorrent.exe and /svchost.exe, i read a little bit and i understand that anyone who is using utorrent will probably get notifications about it but i dont know why i get notifications also from /svchost.exe, i ran scans on my pc with malwarebytes anti-malware, adwcleaner and hitman pro 3 but non of them seem to find anything wrong.
i should also mention that im getting the notifications only when utorrent is open and so far i got notifications about /svchost.exe with only 2 or 3 differnet IPs(as far as i saw). also i dont get the notifications all the time, they come and go randomly.

can anyone please help me with this? should i do something about it or is it normal?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.