App Review [Malware Geek] Bitdefender Internet Security 2018 Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
Saw this video already on YouTube. Bitdefender disappionted me a little bit. But this changes nothing about that Bitdefender performed on standard settings. How it would perform with the best settings...?

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I think BD removed all the options to change those settings in 2018 version. Now, the default settings are almost the best

ATC can not be set to aggressive anymore. antiransomware shield is enabled by default instead of being disabled like in 2017

2017 > 2018 at least for advanced users

Last edited:

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
I think BD removed all the options of change those settings in 2018 version. Now, the default settings are almost the best

ATC can not be set to aggressive anymore. antiransomware shield is enabled by default instead of being disabled like in 2017

2017 > 2018 at least for advanced users
Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know that.

Reactions: Evjl's Rain

virusblocker101

Level 1
Verified
Jul 28, 2017
http:/downloadspring.com/freecell/Freecellsetup.exe

Should be updated by now....

Untitled.png

Reactions: tonibalas

virusblocker101

Level 1
Verified
Jul 28, 2017
@askalan Then deff a malware site. In terms of anti old video though. Someone who knows what's he's doing should re-test, as it should be updated by now

Oops my eyes... recent video

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.