Malware submisions to Outpost Security Suite Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZRADAR

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
Hi MalwareTips community, I was just wondering do Malware samples from the Malware hub get submmited to Agnitum?

Thanks

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
"Undetected samples will be processed to Anvisoft, Avast, BitDefender, Comodo, Dr.Web, Emsisoft, F-Prot, F-Secure, Fortinet, Ikarus, Immunet, Kaspersky, Kompas, Malwarebytes, McAfee, Microsoft, Nano, Nictatech, Outpost, Panda, PCMAV, Qihoo 360, Quick Heal, Sophos, Spybot, Symantec, TotalDefense, Trend Micro, Trojan Killer, Twister, Vipre, VirIT, Xvirus and Zillya."

Reactions: thepierrezou

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
what about k7 ?? Please include submission to k7 computing
There's no free space on K7's inbox, so I removed it.
"Undetected samples will be processed to Anvisoft, Avast, BitDefender, Comodo, Dr.Web, Emsisoft, F-Prot, F-Secure, Fortinet, Ikarus, Immunet, Kaspersky, Kompas, Malwarebytes, McAfee, Microsoft, Nano, Nictatech, Outpost, Panda, PCMAV, Qihoo 360, Quick Heal, Sophos, Spybot, Symantec, TotalDefense, Trend Micro, Trojan Killer, Twister, Vipre, VirIT, Xvirus and Zillya."
Samples are also submitted to Avira and ESET. TotalDefense will be removed too because their email doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:

NZRADAR

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
Please read the post, don't ask such questions...
Thanks for your answer , I had looked at the submited list but I was looking for Agnitum . My mistake thanks for what you do :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.