App Review Malwarebytes 2.0 Beta Test (MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012

UPDATE 2/12/14

This video has been flagged by a member of the YT community for the depiction of harmful activities (which I find to be a really loose interpretation of the community guidelines). I have disputed this claim and hopefully the video will be back up soon.

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012

UPDATE 2/12/14

This video has been flagged by a member of the YT community for the depiction of harmful activities (which I find to be a really loose interpretation of the community guidelines). I have disputed this claim and hopefully the video will be back up soon.

Why?:mad:
What was wrong with the video?:mad:

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Why?:mad:
What was wrong with the video?:mad:

This video is no different than all my other videos. Most likely an angered viewer decided to lash out their frustration at me (probably blocking them or forcing the removal of my copyrighted videos) by flagging my video. "Harmful Activities" is a really big stretch and I doubt my appeal will be rejected. I figure it should be back up very soon so I decided not to remove the thread (nor was I really expecting anyone to bump the thread to the top in the process but it is understandable).

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
This video is no different than all my other videos. Most likely an angered viewer decided to lash out their frustration at me (probably blocking them or forcing the removal of my copyrighted videos) by flagging my video. "Harmful Activities" is a really big stretch and I doubt my appeal will be rejected. I figure it should be back up very soon so I decided not to remove the thread (nor was I really expecting anyone to bump the thread to the top in the process but it is understandable).

I think some jealous users or some trolls/haters created dozens of channels & flagged your video many times . If you got any strike then watch out, if ur another video get flagged then your youtube channel will suspended for 2 weeks, i guess.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012

Thanks Doc,I hope it's back up soon,and as you know I always enjoy your vids!;):)

Reactions: MDTechVideos

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Thanks everyone, I appreciate all of your support. If my account were to receive another strike in the next 6 months (with this one currently) I would be unable to upload videos for 2 weeks. But again I hope to have this video back up soon.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.