Status
Not open for further replies.

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.2.1012

Improvements:
• Changed some of the terminology used in scan results and scan logs to make them clearer
• Enabling or disabling self-protection should now be more responsive under most circumstances
• Each language name is now listed in its native tongue rather than being translated to make switching languages easier
• Blank window is no longer observed flashing on screen during startup and shut down of system when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in the tray on Windows Vista and newer operating systems

Issues Fixed:
• Several crashes and BSOD issues fixed with rootkit scanning
• Scan speed improved with rootkit scanning enabled under some circumstances
• Rootkit scans should no longer hang indefinitely under certain conditions
• Compatibility issues with certain VPN client software fixed
• Protection no longer fails to start after upgrade under some circumstances when self-protection is active prior to upgrading
• Entire General Settings tab now responds to clicks correctly
• Several issues with Access Policy restrictions not restricting access as they should
• Editing the Access Policy password no longer results in restricted areas of the software being inaccessible when the correct password is entered
• Access Policy feature now functions when Bitdefender Total Security is installed
• Manual scan of individual files and folders using context menu scan feature in Explorer no longer results in the scan failing to run under certain circumstances
• Green checkmark status is no longer indicated when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is unable to reach update servers when attempting to update
• Text is no longer cutoff in the UI on Windows XP or when the 'Classic' theme is used on Windows 7
• Scan time is now reflected accurately at the end of a scan
• Quarantined objects remain listed correctly in Limited User Accounts when restoration of an object fails due to lack of permissions
• Some words in UI which were not translated into non-English languages now are when those languages are selected
• Driver left behind during uninstallation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is now removed as it should be when the product is uninstalled

Download

Enjoy!! :D
God!!! This new version makes system damn slow. Very slow.

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Why mine still still showing older version even using automatic update :(

299xyv.png

Last edited:

Emy12

Level 1
Dec 22, 2011
I do not have internet with the latest Malwarebyte , in fact since the release of v.2... To have internet accessed I have to disable the option, "Website blocking", this happens under Windows 8.1 pro, on windows 7 is working fine.
I tried all kind of settings, adding firefox, IE, on ignore list... but all in vain.
When I receive the update to v.2... I uninstall it and reinstall 1.75.0.1300 which is working fine.

D

Deleted member 178

MBAM is no more what it was...now it takes "the road of the bloated softs to please the crowd"

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
I do not have internet with the latest Malwarebyte , in fact since the release of v.2... To have internet accessed I have to disable the option, "Website blocking", this happens under Windows 8.1 pro, on windows 7 is working fine.
I tried all kind of settings, adding firefox, IE, on ignore list... but all in vain.
When I receive the update to v.2... I uninstall it and reinstall 1.75.0.1300 which is working fine.

reinstall 1.75.0.1300 which is working fine. (if you stick to this version)
choose portable one more comfort...you must update Database manually...If RTP (Web Protection Off option) to hassle
on 1.75...RTP on web exclution not working well by with Final..version..you will be fine...it's mean when you browsing
your MBAM just sleeping....
Keep update don't stuck with old version like people stuck on Wins XP...of course there
are some Improvement..Fixes..if not why they released the Final version rihgt?
Me..with MBAM

mbam2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlebits

Emy12

Level 1
Dec 22, 2011
reinstall 1.75.0.1300 which is working fine. (if you stick to this version)
choose portable one more comfort...you must update Database manually...If RTP (Web Protection Off option) to hassle
on 1.75...RTP on web exclution not working well by with Final..version..you will be fine...it's mean when you browsing
your MBAM just sleeping....
Keep update don't stuck with old version like people stuck on Wins XP...of course there
are some Improvement..Fixes..if not why they released the Final version rihgt?
Me..with MBAM

mbam2.png
A bit late since posted. Do you have windows 8.1?
I am having problems with 1.75.0.1300, it still gets updates/works fine but I have seldom messages popping up regarding the latest Malwarebyte version available for download and I do not want to install it.

I fixed it. I disabled the Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service V2 from Local services and everything is working fine. Disabling it did not affect the internet connection.
I forgot to mention, I have Qualcomm Killer Wireless-N 1202
It seems that there is a problem between Malwarebytes and Qualcomm Killer Service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.