Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Issues Fixed:

· Fixed crash during Heuristic Analysis phase when scanning

· Fixed SDK database load errors by making a change to temporarily ignore the “Check for updates before scanning” setting for Scheduled Scans

· Fixed crash when editing or removing an Access Policy if the name and description fields in the policy were different

· Fixed issue where the “Restart computer when required for threat removal” setting did not appear correctly on Add or Edit Schedule dialogs

· Updated end user license agreement

Known Issues:

· The fix for the SDK database load error issue referenced above is not a permanent fix, but rather a work-around as we continue to investigated these errors. As soon as we have a more permanent solution we plan to roll back the work-around and again honor the “Check for updates before scanning” setting. We should hopefully have this ready for our next release, which will be coming soon.

· If you continue to see these errors after installing 2.1.6, then please reduce the overall number of scheduled scans and updates you have set up. If you stick with the default daily Threat Scan and one scheduled Update Check every couple hours, then you should be fine.
Source

Download

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Are users able to update from 2.0.x without a downloading a new installer?

Reactions: Kent

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
The pro version that I run auto updated from 2.0 to 2.1.4. MBAM's site still shows current version as 2.1.4, and I just did a manual update check in the GUI and it shows the program up to date. I'll just wait for the auto update.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I installed over the top of the old version, not too sure whether this is okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.