Expired malwaretips.com : Acronis True Image 2014 Premium

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Congratulation Winners.....
smiley3365.gif

Reactions: BoraMurdar

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
Congratulations for winners!

IMHO 1 year lic is good only for those who are going to buy it after expiration.

Reactions: BoraMurdar

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
@Tarmo and @aviator need to respond to message I PM-ed them no later than 1.04.2014. to reclaim their license...

strumdrum

Level 1
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Congratulations for winners!

IMHO 1 year lic is good only for those who are going to buy it after expiration.

Not in my case. For me, the real gem with this software is the bootable media. I can backup, restore and clone disks straight from a usb drive. This is my preferred method of backup anyway because it's much faster. And, of course, it will never expire.

Reactions: Solarlynx

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
Not in my case. For me, the real gem with this software is the bootable media. I can backup, restore and clone disks straight from a usb drive. This is my preferred method of backup anyway because it's much faster. And, of course, it will never expire.

Oh, than of course it makes sense to get 1 yr lic.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
@Tarmo and @aviator need to respond to message I PM-ed them in 4 days since this post, or the license(s) goes to other member according the list...

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
@aviator needs to respond the PM I sent no later than 1.04.2014. or the license will go to the next member according the list.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
All keys has been given away :)

I just please members to watch out the timing of selecting the winners in the future!
Thank you all for participating and see you soon with new great giveaways! ;)

Reactions: Venustus
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.