Expired malwaretips.com : The Bat Professional Edition Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Once again I hope the winners respond in a timely fashion as others that have responded are waiting on their winning licenses.Ritlabs will be distributing the licenses directly to winners email therefore I would like to send the information all at once.

The following members are next in line in the following order.Please continue to check this thread for updates on the status of unclaimed licences

@Petrovic
@jen900
@tranthengoc92
@grrr
@King Mellow

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have (3) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list

@alex19100
@CWT

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have (2) days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Monday September 1,2014

@CWT

Last edited:
Reactions: grrr and jen900

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner has (1) day to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Monday September 1,2014

@CWT

Reactions: grrr

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following alternate winner was next in order from the posted list and is officially our last winner for The Bat! Professional Edition Giveaway

@Petrovic

All winners have responded to their winning PM and their information will be sent to Ritlabs who will distribute their license directly via email.Once you receive your license please PM me to let me know you have received it from Ritlabs.
Thanks to all those who entered :)

Last edited:

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
congrats_5.gif
to all

Reactions: jen900 and toffee

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
All winners check your email.Ritlabs has sent the licenses to your email that you gave me via PM.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.