MalwareTips users currently using Free Anti Virus software.

Which free Anti Virus you are currently using.

• AVG

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Avast

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Avira

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Bitdefender

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Panda

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • COMODO

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Qihoo 360 Software

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Ad-Aware (Lavasoft)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Others Please Specify

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuttz

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 9, 2015
Qihoo 360 total security

That which you can register as vote if you didn't :). BTW I liked your caption which states
"If every eight year old in the world is taught meditation, We will eliminate violence from the world with in one generation."

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
now I use Avire and I'm very pleased with it complies with all of my conditions is very light.
it is just install and forget to her and she will do.:)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
i do't know why any one vote it :D
Lol!:D Many..many years ago I would have voted AVG mainly because it was the very first free AV I'd tried and liked on Windows 95. It even found things that Norton:eek: had missed! That was a long time ago...:rolleyes: Now, I choose Norton which usually is not free except from Giveaways here & extraordinarily generous members (you know whom you are!o_O:D).
Avast! has been a very capable free alternative which we'd used for Windows 8.1 with hardened mode set at moderate. Avira free guarded our XP system for many years, but my vote went to Comodo I.S. for it's light albeit quirky functions:rolleyes:, and even more so for it's secure sandbox & firewall protections!:) ;):p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.