McAfee Multi Access (ISP) vs WindowsDefender

bayasdev

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
I upgraded to 100/100 fiber and my ISP gives me 3 McAfee Multi Access licenses (I'm currently running Windows Defender with PUA detection plus Quad9).
The last time I tried McAfee it rendered my previous laptop barely usable but it looks that things changed now.

Which one would you choose?

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
I disabled the entire script scanning because there are lot of scripts so adding to exclude is a pain and I think my sister has some Arduino development IDE and that might be blocked.
Keep your scripts in one folder with possibly some subfolders. Add an exclusion for that folder in WD. It is simple.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.